Executive Order No. 117
Prohibiting Mass Gatherings, Spread of COVID-19
With this order from Governor Roy Cooper, we are taking preventative measures and actions to protect our staff, employees, and the public.
Please read the information and instructions below and these actions will be effective March 20, 2020 and remain in place until further notice:
1. No visitations, public viewings, or Chapel services will be held in our facilities.
2. Private family viewings only will be held in our facilities, and are not to exceed 10 family members at a time.
3. Graveside services only will be conducted with no more than 50 individuals permitted.
4. Family arrangement conferences will be restricted to only those individuals DIRECTLY INVOLVED.
5. If requested, only a door badge (floral arrangement) will be taken to the family’s home and placed outside. (No chairs or register stand).
We deeply appreciate your understanding and patience as we follow these mandated guidelines with respect to Executive Order No. 117.
As always, we will continue to provide the utmost professional, caring, and dignified services to the families we serve.